The Model 9100 is a versatile sewing table that allows you to work comfortably in either a sitting or standing position. With the touch of a button, you can adjust the table to a height of 29 inches or 40 inches. The table also has a Whisper Quiet electric lift that lets you easily transition your sewing machine into different positions, including flatbed, free arm, and storage.
The 9100 comes with a unique feature called the Magic Corner filler panel, which prevents your fabric from falling through the gap between the left and back dropleaf. In addition, the table boasts a generous work surface that measures 72 1/2 inches by 36 inches when open, providing ample space for cutting and piecing (36 inches by 26 inches closed). You can also lower your sewing machine to the storage position and use the filler panel to create an even larger work surface for cutting and piecing.
With its sturdy and durable construction, the Model 9100 is the perfect all-purpose sewing table for any creative project you have in mind. Whether you are a professional seamstress or a passionate hobbyist, this table provides the functionality and convenience you need to bring your sewing projects to life.
- Open: 72 1/2” Width 36” Depth 29”-40” Height
- Closed: 60” Width 26” Depth 29"-40” Height
- Weight: 260 lbs.
- The 9100 can be adjusted between a sitting position of 29” to a standing position of 40” adjust your height with the touch of a button.
- The 9100 also features a Whisper quiet electric lift that lets you put your machine in the flat-bed, free arm, and storage position all at the touch of a button.
- Need to cut large pieces of fabric, no problem with the 9100, just lower your machine to the storage position, replace the filler panel and you have a large 72 1/2” x 36” surface to work on.
- One of the incredibly unique features of the 9100 is the Magic Corner filler panel that fills the space between the left and back dropleaves. You never have to worry about your fabric falling down the gap while you are sewing.
- The Model 9100 is also designed with an extra-wide 31” by 15 1/2" cut-out to accommodate larger sewing machines.